A little background…
ARP Research was formed in 2010 as a successor to Priority Research, building upon a long history of social and market research, a reputation for personal customer service, value for money and a strong track record in delivering actionable research findings.
Proud of our Yorkshire heritage, we are based in the city of Sheffield and are centrally located to serve clients across the whole of the United Kingdom.
Managing Director Adam Payne leads a team of researchers and associates with many decades of experience in delivering hundreds of qualitative and quantitative research projects, large and small, for numerous private and public sector organisations, specialising in the housing, waste management and health sectors.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive pricing, no hidden fees or additional expenses
- A level of personal customer service that recognises strong client relationships as being at the heart of what we do. We are proud that many of our customers have trusted us for a decade or more with their research needs
- A project manager who will be the main point of contact throughout, not just one who appears at the beginning and the end
- Research that always take into account the needs of respondents, with a focus on simplicity, clarity and good bespoke design
- A strong reputation amongst our clients for user friendly and easy to understand reporting and presentation
- Bespoke reporting that does more than just document results, but strives for additional insight
- On-going support during and after your project. You are a partner as well as a client, and we will do all we can to ensure that long after a project is complete it remains a source of rich and meaningful data for you